Joey Jordison and Oscar Martinez, owner of merchandise company Rebellion Republic, developed a friendship in the summer of 2004 while Joey was headlining the second stage at Ozzfest with SLIPKNOT. Oscar was at the time working for Century Media Records. The two of them ran into each other at various…
- Watch Multi-Camera Video Of PANTERA’s Entire Camden, New Jersey Concert During Summer 2023 Tour
- SCOTT ROCKENFIELD Appears To Have Settled His Legal Battle With Fellow Original QUEENSRŸCHE Members
- Candy Cane Lane’s holiday lights return to St. Louis Hills neighborhood
- DAVID LEE ROTH Shares Holiday Song ‘Talking Christmas Blues’
- Missouri lawmakers propose allowing homicide charges for women who have abortions
No comments to show.