Around the turn of the century, POISON frontman and one of the most iconic figures of the 1980s glam metal explosion, Bret Michaels, found himself struck with a serious case of nostalgia. On the heels of POISON’s first “Greatest Hits” compilation as well as a superb “MTV Unplugged” release, Michaels…
- Will JOE SATRIANI Try To Replicate EDDIE VAN HALEN’s Guitar Tone On ‘Best Of All Worlds’ Tour?
- John Lennon’s Killer Said, ‘Gee, I’m Sorry I Ruined Your Night’
- GEDDY LEE Says He And ALEX LIFESON Have Talked About Recruiting A Drummer And Touring Again
- ‘Frosted’ 2023 returns to Tower Grove Park
- POWERWOLF Celebrates OZZY OSBOURNE’s 75th Birthday With Cover Of ‘Bark At The Moon’
No comments to show.